- Greens of choice (kale, spinach, watercress, arugula)
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 5 strawberries (organic)/Can also use blueberries
- Pinch of finely chopped red onion
- Handful pecans or walnuts
- Dressing : (olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, Dijon mustard)
Make the dressing in a separate glass jar. (HINT: make a lot as you can store it in the fridge for months and keep adding to it, so long as you add the lemon juice) Pour 2 T dressing into the large mason jar Add Strawberries or blueberries Add avocado Add nuts Add seeds Add onions Add greens Screw on the lid and take with you to work or a picnic or wherever. Can also make a few and store in the fridge for a few days so you have a healthy ready made snack, lunch or dinner! When ready to eat, shake it up and either eat out of the jar or dish out the contents onto a plate. SUPER easy, convenient, eco-conscious and delicious!!