Here is some information on the pineal gland and decalcification before we choose to set about boosting our intuitive and psychic centers in the New Year. Here is a complex version of brain mechanics and chemistry for neuroscience nerds:
What is the Pineal Gland?
The pineal gland is a pine cone shaped gland of the endocrine system. A structure of the diencephalon of the brain, the pineal gland produces several important hormones including melatonin. Melatonin influences sexual development and sleep-wake cycles. The pineal gland is composed of cells called pinealocytes and cells of the nervous system called glial cells. The pineal gland connects the endocrine system with the nervous system in that it converts nerve signals from the sympathetic system of the peripheral nervous system into hormone signals. It is called the seat of conscious and when well developed through practice such as meditation, it can enhance intuition and even psychic powers that are latent in all of us.
What to we need to get rid of in our diets to activate the PINEAL GLAND?
Halides. These are chemicals like fluoride and chlorine – you know that’s what the govt. puts in our water to keep it “safe,” right? Well I don’t think I could do a better job of keeping people “asleep” for whatever reason, but getting rid of these elements is crucial. This includes fluoride in toothpaste (here’s a link to making your own super healthy toothpaste: http://familysponge.com/health/coconut-oil/homemade-toothpaste-coconut-oil/) Drink bottled mineral water whenever possible and/or get a reverse osmosis filter for your water – both drinking and bathing. We absorb water through our skin when we bathe and shower. Here is another site for water treatment: http://adyawater.com/index.htm. And another for various things including shower filters: http://www.toolsforwellness.com/water-dechlorinators.html
Calcium in Food – Pretty much all processed food contains some form of calcium. These forms include calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate and dicalcium phosphate. Many supplements contain these as content fillers so sstop taking supplements with calcium in them. The best form of calcium is the form that is contained in natural foods, like sesame seeds, chia seeds, leafy greens like spinach and kale, quinoa, oranges and broccoli. These will not only increase your ‘good’ calcium intake but will also provide you with a more balanced set of nutrients.
Mercury Still got mercury amalgam fillings? Make an appointment with your holistic dentist to have them replaced with porcelain or composite fillings. Don’t put this off. It might not be cheap, but as soon as we stop seeing life as cheap, we will begin to change the values that dominate the world consciousness. The good news is that mercury can be removed from the body by the daily use of chlorella, wheatgrassand spirulina, it just takes time. Cilantro taken daily can help remove mercury from brain.
Pesticides Buy organic food. Clean all your non-organic produce appropriately – DO NOT SKIMP ON THIS STEP! http://healthybliss.net/how-to-clean-fresh-fruits-and-vegetables/ Processed food is POISON!
Detox by drinking lemon water (lots of it – take the juice of 7 organic lemons every day on an empty stomach for three weeks. You can also do this by mixing it with spring water as citric acid isn’t so good for your teeth. ). You can also use glutathione to purge the liver and kidneys, the main detoxification organs. A great defence against these toxins is to boost your body’s detoxifying capabilities. In order for your body to do its job properly, it needs a protein called glutathione. This is highest in the liver and kidneys, your main organs of detoxification, and by increasing the levels of glutathione we can cleanse more of these toxins from our bodies. When glutathione comes in contact with a toxin, it binds to it and makes it water-soluble (dissolvable in water), so it can exit the body as waste through urine, bowels, and skin.
Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol and Tobacco (S.C.A.T.)
Yes. Sorry about this one. A diet free of Sugar, Caffeine, Alcohol and Tobacco (S.C.A.T.) will not only flush the system, but it will also bring about the “kundalini” rising and ensure you have a great balanced mind/body. The diet must be maintained for at least 2 months. The longer you maintain the diet along with exercise, you’ll find that your energy level will increase and excess pounds will fall away leaving your brain clear from toxins. This gives you the capacity to focus on pineal gland activation. Sugar is the toughest for most, so you might want to read the blog post I did on candida albicans: http://bodysattvicblog.com/2013/12/18/how-to-deal-with-candida/
What We Need to Add to Our Daily Program:
- Green Pastures Fermented Skate Liver Oil Capsules This helps clear “scale” from the pineal gland. It contains vit K1/K2 – imperative for making progress with our venture.
MSM Powder Recommended directions for a MSM Superdose Cleanse:
- Take 1,000mg per day of vitamin C (natural sourced Acerola Cherry powder is recommended) as it assists with the removal of toxins
- Start with 3,000mg of MSM per day with plenty of pure water. You can split this amount up if it’s easier and take it with meals.
- Add 1,000mg to your daily dose each day until you reach 20,000mg per day of MSM. Stay at this dose for 3-7 days until you feel your body is flushed of toxins (you will know since you will feel GREAT!)
- After 3-7 days, begin to lower the dose to 3,000mg per day for healthy maintenance and PH buffering. This can be adjusted depending on how much acidic foods/drink are consumer.It is essential that you use vegetable sourced MSM, as some cheap MSM products are petroleum sourced – MSM 1000g (2.2 lb) Pure Powder
Garlic: Garlic is amazing for decalcification because it is able to dissolve calcium and acts as an antibiotic. Added benefits are it gives your immune system a kick start. Consume around half a bulb to two bulbs daily (or more if you like). To ensure your breath doesn’t scare anyone off, you can crush the garlic and soak in raw apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice to deodorise it. Make sure you put the used lemon juice or vinegar on a salad or re-use it for other foods later. Don’t let anything go to waste.Very good for detoxification of your pineal gland, as it contains malic acid. It’s great to put on your food and tastes great. A recommended brand is Braggs apple cider vinegar, and make sure it’s raw. Generally speaking, vinegars should be sold in glass bottles, so if it’s not in one, don’t buy it as you’ll be consuming plastic too! You can get this from Wholefoods and other less expensive stores. Buying online is also a great option.
Bragg’s Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar – it’s amazing!
Discovered as “Activator X” by Weston Price, a dentist and Paleo Diet pusher, it is a super potent detoxifier, especially when mixed with Vitamin A and D3, and has many properties. It can reverse the process of arteriosclerosis, allowing the enzymatic balance to be restored. This then allows for the calcium to be removed from the arteries and other locations (i.e. pineal gland) and placed where it belongs, in the bone. It is also a potent catalyst for vitamin and mineral absorption The vitamin occurs naturally in two forms:
- K1 (phylloquinone) is found in green leafy vegetables K2 (comprised of menaquinones) is created by intestinal microflora and also obtained from food sources such as organ meats, liver (goose/chicken are best), egg yolks, fermented dairy products like cheese or butter (from cows eating rapidly growing green grass), Japanese fermented soybean dish Natto (the richest K2 food source), sauerkraut, marine oils, fish eggs and shellfish. Do not take K2 supplements if taking anticoagulant drugs (such as Warfarin) or other medications. It’s also suggested that taking Kefir makes homogenized milk digestible and provides the probiotics necessary for your own body to produce vitamin K2 in the gut.
- Boron: Boron is another detoxifier and pineal gland cleanser. It also works well as a fluoride remover. It ispresent in beets and best consumed by eating organic beets or trying beet powder mixed with spring water or other liquids/foods. Juicing organic beets is a good option, but they can cause issues in the stomach due to coldness. Try adding ginger to combat this. Juice the ginger with the beets!
- Melatonin: It has not been proven conclusively, but many believe that melatonin helps remove fluoride by increasing decalcification of the pineal gland which helps breakup the existing calcification. In addition to melatonin supplementation, plenty of daytime physical activity and/or exercise, a healthy diet, not overeating and meditation/relaxation exercises all contribute to higher melatonin production from the pineal gland. Take 3 mg before bed to help you sleep and break up calcification.
- Tamarind: The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tamarind tree can be used to make teas, extracts and tinctures that will help eliminate fluorides through the urine. Tamarind is widely used in Ayurvedic Medicine and has many positive health properties. Franz Organic Pure Tamarind Paste – Seedless (400g. (14oz))
- Nigella Sativa (the black seed): Nigella Sativa is a herb that originates from Western Asia. It gets its name from its deep black, sharp-cornered rectangular seeds (around 3 mm). Over 200 studies have been carried out at international universities and articles published in various journals showing remarkable results supporting its traditional uses. The Nigella Sativa seed itself contains numerous esters of structurally unusual unsaturated fatty acids and the chemical composition is very rich and diverse. Apart from its active ingredient, crystalline nigellone, it contains 15 amino acids (including eight of the nine essential ones), carbohydrates, fatty acids including linolenic and oleic, volatile oils, alkaloids and dietary fibre, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium. Recent research on the black seed has shown it to be a detoxifier, anti-biotic, anti-tumour, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-bacterial, anti-bronchial and immune boosting agent. This not only makes it a good pineal gland cleanser, but also an all-round health boosting product! Indus Organics Nigella Sativa 1 Lb, (2 x Jars)
- Zeolite: Natural zeolites are a major breakthrough in natural detoxification. It is a naturally occurring crystal, that is safe for people of all ages (as well as pets), and is frequently used during environmental disasters where time and power is of the essence. The great thing about zeolites, it that they not only breakdown the calcium shells that form in the pineal gland, but they also remove the heavy metals (including radiation) that get stored in those calcium shells, and thus releasing heavy metals from the body. It is also known to attach to cancerous cells and stop their growth. It is a heavy detox agent against viruses, bacteria and other pathogens and environmental toxins (including fluoride), and is a major natural immune system booster. Like the Nigella Sativa, it is a good pineal gland cleanser and all-round health boosting substance. Zeolite Pure – 400 gm powder.
- Chaga Mushroom: The chaga mushroom is the most nutritionally dense of all tree growths, and is known by the Siberians as the “Gift from God”, the Japanese call it “The Diamond of the Forest,” and the Chinese deem it “King of Plants”. To survive in harsh climates, chaga concentrates natural compounds for its protection, and that is why it is so powerful. To strengthen the tree, as well as heal, it makes potent phytochemicals, including sterols, phenols, and enzymes, and research has found that people benefit by consuming these forest-source phytochemicals and nutrients. It also contains the richest source of melanin which gives us the pigment for our skin/hair/eyes and is a powerful antioxidant. Our pineal glands are hungry for melanin as it shields us from harmful UV light which then allows our pineal gland to regulate our circadian rhythms/cycles, thus regulating our sleep so we can heal. It directly feeds and nourishes the pineal gland allowing it to function more fully. A definite must for those looking to help activate their pineal glands as part of a holistic approach. Siberian Chaga Extract Powder 4oz.